Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blog post at PPBN Designs!

Today I have the blog post over at www.ppbndesigns.blogspot.com  It's soccer time in Spring in my area, and my little granddaughter is really enjoying it! I created this two page layout using the PPBN Designs file Girl Soccer Star. This file is easy and so fun to put together and make an awesome page for your little soccer player. Stop by the store at www.ppbndesigns.com and pick up this one and many other svg files for all your scrapbook pages!!! Special shout out to my Grandson Cameron who is 16 today!!!
Materials Used:
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
SVG Files-Girl Soccer Star PPBN Designs
Pattern Paper-Soccer balls Michaels
Cardstock-Michaels

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Diane!! The cuts are wonderful and I so love the photos!! Happy Birthday to Cameron!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.