Saturday, May 31, 2014

Silhouette Saturday with My Scrap Chick

Welcome to the Saturday Silhouette project. Next week we will be sharing a blog hop so that will do for my project, more details on that later this week. I am currently working on 2 other designs teams besides my Exploring Cricut and More so I will probably not be doing Saturday projects for the summer unless I can squeeze them in. I love working on crafts, but need some time for my own scrapbooking too!!! Today I am working with My Scrap Chick svg files and this one is called Splash of Summer. I had a few pool pictures from 2011 I needed to finish up and these files were perfect.  They are so easy to cut and put together.  I used some paper in my stash from Queen and Co.  I also used Modge Podge dimensional on the water splashes and water coming from the hose to give it a shiny effect.  Be sure to check out these and other svg files from My Scrap Chick.  Sign up for email and get a freebie every Friday!!!  I am not connected with them in any way, just honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Diane!! The pool, sun, little girls and title are just wonderful Love the photos, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.