Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Dream is a Wish

 Today sharing another layout over at PPBN Designs blog! I love scrapbooking and know I can get my pages done quickly with files from PPBN Designs. It is every little girls dream to be a Princess and my little granddaughter loved spending the day with one of her favorites. On her visit to Disney she had breakfast with the Princesses and of course, many photos were taken.  She got dress up herself so it was so much fun.  I love this svg file from PPBN Designs because it made these precious photos even more special.  This design is called A Dream Is A Wish and I decided to make it the colors of the dress even though my little one went as Minnie Princess.  This was so fun and easy to put together and all the designs at PPBN Designs are that way.  Do you like free? Well be sure to sign up for a membership for $7.00 a month and get free svg files daily and I heard today that it will be 2 free a day!!!!  Not only that, you get 40% off all other files.  If you love scrapbooking and crafting, then this is the deal for you!!!  Below the picture are the materials used for my project.
Materials Used.
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
File-PPBN Designs A Dream is a Wish svg file
Pattern Paper- some old Stampin Up
Cardstock-Michaels and Bazzill
Ribbon and Stickles

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout page Diane!! Love the cuts, but those photos are fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.