Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Layout at PPBN Designs

Happy Wednesday! Hope you all are enjoying a crafty week!  Today I am sharing this two page layout over at the PPBN Designs blog that is perfect for all those wonderful birthday photos.  My grandchildren have birthdays in April, May, and June so always lots of pictures to scrap and I am totally way behind lol.  I am scrapping faster now with the help from all the wonderful svg files from PPBN Designs.  All the files are so easy.  For this layout, I used the Happy Birthday file set and I love everything about it!  I picked some bright colors and love how it turned out.  Head over to PPBN Designs and check out all the great files!  Did you know that they have a monthly club?  Sign up for just $7.00 a month and receive a free file every day and 40% off your other purchases.  You will get caught up on your crafting fast that way!!!
Materials Used:
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
SVG Files-Happy Birthday PPBN Designs
Pattern Paper-Bo Bunny birthday
Cardstock-Michaels and Bazzill
Stickles

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout Diane! And those photos are just precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday layout! Loving all the cupcakes and balloons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.