Monday, June 16, 2014

My blog post for Snapdragon Snippets!

Happy Monday!  Today I have the post at the Snapdragon Snippets blog www.3under3andmore.blogspot.com and I have created a two page wedding layout.  You probably see that I used a couple of these elements on my card earlier today for Exploring Cricut and More.  I love these files are so elegant and made a wonderful page. I have a brother in law getting married in the fall and even though the red might not be the color they use, I am sure they would like these in a album.  The files I used all came from the Silhouette Store and all the materials are listed below.  Stop by the blog and check out all the great svg files in the store.
Materials Used:
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
SVG Files-Snapdragon Snippets file#4811 Champagne, file#58772 Mr&Mrs, file#58771 Flourishes, file#25775 double hearts, file#6599 Tiered cake, and file#53619 Love.
Pattern Paper-Making Memories Wedding, Making Memories Pearl Swirl Wedding and Kaiser Kraft To Have and To Hold
Cardstock-Michaels
Pearls-Recollections

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Diane!! Love the cake, hearts, flukes and the titles. Great photo mats, too. Love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant & gorgeous layout! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.