Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday at Exploring Cricut and More

Hello and welcome to another project. Today I am sharing over at my other blog Exploring Cricut and More. I am keeping with this weeks challenge and have created another Father's Day card.  I used a file from the Silhouette Store #60656 Lori Whitlock.  I love this and my husband will too since he loves golf!  I just used cardstock and some pattern scraps for this card.  These card in the box are fun and easy to make.  Be sure to join in the challenge this week at Exploring Cricut.


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Perfect for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Diane!! Our son-in-law loves to play golf. May have to use this file to make his birthday card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.