Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Little Magnet Fun with Magical Ponies

Welcome to the Wednesday project for the  PPBN Designs blog. Today I am sharing the little ponies svg files. My little granddaughter loves playing with magnets on her board or the refrigerator so I turned her favorite characters right now into magnets. I used the Pink Pony, Purple Sparkle, Butterfly Pony, Rainbow Pony, and Rare Pony. She will be so surprised when I pick her up today!!! These are so cute and easy to do. I just cut them with cardstock , added stickles to glam them up and placed a magnet on the back. We love sparkles!!! Be sure to check out these and all the other great files at PPBN Designs. Be sure to check out the fabulous membership deal too! Do you like free??? Well, how about 60 free images a month!!!  Stop by PPBN Designs. for details


1 comment:

  1. These are so very cute Diane!! Love the colors of the ponies and all of the sparkle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.