Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday with at the Snapdragon Snippets Blog

Happy Monday!!!  Today I am sharing a project over to the Snapdragon Snippets blog.  I created some thank you cards using the 5 Petal Flower card file #27666 and the 5 flower envelope file#27667.  These are so easy to use and think of the combinations you can make!  I am always needing thank you cards, so these are so easy to mass produce.  I used some old Stampin Up papers that were double sided in blue and green and added cardstock.  Just added stickles and a jewel and they are ready for me to write my note inside.  The envelopes are quick and easy to use.  Check out these files in the Silhouette store and make some cards today!!!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful thank you cards!!! I never seem to have any made when I need some. Maybe I better get to mass producing some of these!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.