Monday, July 14, 2014

New challenge at Exploring Cricut and More

Welcome to another project today for Exploring Cricut and More. Today we have a "Anything Goes" challenge. You can create a card, layout, or paper craft using any die cut machine, but must include two die cuts!!! Very easy and we hope you will join us. I made a couple quick scrapbook pages using just two of the six layout ideas for MyScrapChick Quick Daisy set.  I love this and I have some pictures of my cuties to use on these pages.  I had some scraps of CTMH pattern paper and used their cardstock too.  Love how these turned out.  Please join us this week and show us your stuff! Link your project by Saturday, July 19.

4 comments:

  1. This is darling! I love the floral paper you used. Just perfect for cute pics of your granddaughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such great layouts-perfect papers and cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty LO Diane! Love the floral paper and the non traditional colors you chose for a girl! TFS
    Have a wonderful day my friend!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely layout and having one of my girls not into the pinks and purples this is a nice change. I will most definitely lift:) Hope you're feeling better!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.