Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Little Stinker Layout

Hello everyone! Today I am doing the blog post over at PPBN Designs blog and I have created this adorable 2 page layout using the Little Stinker set.  I thought this was adorable and behind in printing pictures but I have the perfect ones of my little granddaughter acting silly!!!  This svg set like all of PPBN Designs is very easy to assemble and make a cute layout.  I used my Cricut Explore to create this.  The papers are from Recollections as is the cardstock.  Love this gray and yellow combo.  Threw in some stickles for a fun page.  Stop by PPBN Designs today and check out these and all the other great svg files.

4 comments:

  1. Your LO is as precious as can be.....you just always find the best papers/card stock and your embellishment ideas are stunning. You truly did come up with such a cute idea. Love your title and your skunk is just darling.
    Super creative job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!This is soooooooooo cute,love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! The plaid is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.