Monday, August 25, 2014

New challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!!

Time again for a new challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More. This week the challenge is called "Happy Birthday". You are to create a card, layout, or paper craft using any die cut machine and you must add something sparkly or glittery!!!!  For this project I used my Cricut Explore and a svg file from SVG Cuts B is for Birthday. This is the Door Hanger Box.  This was so quick and easy to create and perfect for money or a gift card.  I used pattern papers from a stack from DCWV.  I added stickles to make my sparkles.  Be sure to join us this week and show us your best creation!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! Great way to make the birthday person feel special all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm loving the plaid you chose for this! What a super idea to have hanging on a door when the birthday boy/girl wakes up in the morning. Also a cool idea to welcome someone to the neighborhood, apt building, work, etc. I have to try this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not made a door hanger box. I so love yours!! The plaid is just perfect!! Now I'm gonna have to go and find that file so I can buy it and make some!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to be able to hang this on a door! I really like the papers you chose too:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.